Last updated: March 18, 2020 – 10:30AM MST
To our Paris Jewellers Community,
We recognize that we are all going through challenging times. There is nothing more important to us than your health and safety, as well as that of our employees and the communities that we are so grateful to be a part of.
To do our part in helping everyone stay safe, and in support of the collective efforts against COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our stores across Canada as of Wednesday, March 18th. Our head office will remain open during this time to support our employees and customers, working remotely when possible, and staggering hours to accommodate our community.
We have made sure our teams are well taken care of during this time, including maintaining their benefits. We are truly grateful and inspired by their dedication and efforts.
While we will miss seeing you in our stores, we are here to support you online. Our website remains open 24/7 at parisjewellers.ca where we are pleased to offer free shipping on all orders. We also invite you to join our community and share with us via social media, as it is important to maintain positive moments of togetherness during these trying times.
We have also made the decision to extend our return policy for your safety. Please know that you will now have 30 days from store re-opening to return in-store purchases made since February 15th.
We thank you for being a loyal member of the Paris Jewellers community. We are here because you choose to celebrate your moments with us, and this is something we will never take for granted. We promise to keep you updated on all the latest developments via e-newsletter, social media, and on our website. Our thoughts are with everyone impacted by this and we are thinking of you during these times.
Please stay safe and continue to support one another. We will get through this – together.
With so much gratitude,
Chau and Trang
Co-Owners, Paris Jewellers
Know that we are still here to happily help you celebrate your special moments during this time. We are committed to serving you on parisjewellers.ca where we are open 24/7. We have made some accommodations to make your shopping experience as easy as possible:
- Extended return policy (details here)
- Free shipping on all orders (no minimum!) We will wrap your jewellery with care after it is cleaned and disinfected, making sure it does not come in contact with skin before it’s boxed and shipped.
During our operating hours, we are always available by phone, email, or chat to answer any of your questions or help you place an order.
If you would like to give back to our community during this time, here are some ideas:
- During this outbreak, elders, in particular, need to take extra precautions. These members of our community may not have someone who can help them run errands while they are self-quarantined. Identify these individuals and help them.
- Don't panic. You don't need to buy toilet paper in bulk to get through COVID-19. By staying calm, we ensure there is enough for everybody.
- Follow PHAC's guidelines for best practices. You can find these on the PHAC website by clicking here.
- Don't close yourself off to the community. Smartphone devices let us stay connected with friends and family. Lean into the warmth of relationship when it might be easier to isolate.
Please take all the extra precautions needed to stay safe and thrive during this time. This page will continue to be updated as additional information and direction becomes available.